If you anticipate that your system will require very few changes then ADHOC support may be the most cost effective solution for you.
Our ADHOC support covers onsite and remote IT support services to help you diagnose and resolve basic IT issues. We support your business and your end users by providing technical expertise which may not currently be availble in your organisation.
Fees & Charges
• Remote Support has a minimum billing of 30 minutes.
• On-site support has a minimum billing of 1 hour
• All work is charged at the hourly rate at 15 minute increments.
• All work is performed as best effort and there are no agreed service levels.
• Support can only be provided if there is no outstanding amount owing on
your customer account.
What do my support hours cover?
• On-site and remote system configuration changes
• System maintenance and problem resolution
• System and feature upgrades
• Warranty and non warranty hardware replacements
(Excluding hardware costs)
• Liason with third party service providers
• Advice, support and user training
What are the Benefits?
• First point of contact for all your IT support needs
• Friendly and professional team
• Flexible managed IT services arrangement
• Budget-based services specific to your business requirements
• Staffing and cost reduction